Saturday, April 6, 2013

Adventures In Nail Art: Stamping

Last year for my birthday, I was lucky enough to get a nail stamper. I am an avid fan of nail art and I am always trying to learn how to improve. It took me almost a year to get into using my nail stamper due to the unfortunate events of me leaving them at a friends house over summer (-___-). My friend was kind enough to get me roughly 10 plates as well as all the tools I need to use them. After experimenting, I realized how easy it would be for my to do quickie nail designs when I'm in a rush. The first time I used it, not all of my stamps turned out well because I did not realize you needed a certain type of nail polish to make it work right. After some more experimentation, I think it's safe to say that I am kind of an expert at it now. I like to just stamp my bare nails with black polish because in my opinion that way looks the best. Before I came to this conclusion, I did have some rather mediocre nails covered in stamped diamonds which are posted below. My all time favorite stamped nails are the ones that are stamped to look like french tips. It gives my nails a french tip gone edgy kind of vibe.. All in all, I love nail stamps and I definitely need to invest in more. My mom even let me do her nails with them, and she is pretty adamant about not having her nails polished. I think they are a quick and simple way to get a nail salon quality manicure!
Classy
I'm a G to the D! Gold and Diamonds Girl!

French tip gone edgy



Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment