Thursday, April 18, 2013

I Love Baking: Chocolatier In The Making


Chocolate Butterfly

Coffee Genoise
I love chocolate art and it's much simpler than I ever imagined it would be. All it takes is some determination and maybe a little bit of artistic ability. In order to make chocolate designs, you just have to melt down the chocolate, put it in a piping bag, then pipe your design and let it harden. It's quick and simple! I've experimented a few times and I was quite impressed with my creations. I've made butterflies, flowers, and trees. Whenever I bake something, and I feel like it needs a little decorating boost, I add a chocolate design. My coffee genoise cake was extremely plain when I first made it and looked really underwhelming. I immediately thought to add some chocolate around it like a cage, and it turned out beautifully. All in all, I think chocolate is an easy way to go about decorating a cake. Follow on Bloglovin

4 comments:

  1. Love this post! You make it this look so effortless! I'm so impressed with your skills of making chocolate art! I'm following you on Bloglovin'!

    xoxo Akinyi

    http://fitsonme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks yummy and your very creative :) would you like to follow each other through GFC and blog lovin? let me know by following me and i will definitly follow back :)

    xx Jeeshan
    www.beautydosage.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. these are awesome!

    Jessica
    http://www.jumpintopuddles.com

    ReplyDelete