Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Meow

Meow

Meow by l3xiluthor featuring topshop
Recently, I've really been wanting to purchase a pair of Jordans. Since, I'm not quite prepared to drop that amount of money on some sneakers yet, I made this set. I saw these shorts with zippers showing on the sides and immediately wanted to put them with the sneakers, giving it a luxury sportswear vibe.

H M patterned shirt
$15 - hm.com


Topshop
topshop.com


Vero Moda short shorts
$44 - veromoda.com


Prada rucksack bag
saksfifthavenue.com


Obey The City Black Snapback
$46 - coggles.com


Follow on Bloglovin

5 comments:

  1. you are invited to follow my blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. That cat shirt is so cool!
    Wanna follow each others blogs on gfc and bloglovin? Let me know!
    Kisses, Gabi
    http:/velvetavenue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice, liking the sports-luxe vibe!
    Thanks for your comment :D
    Helen at http://uhhelsyeah.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great shorts!
    xx
    www.clothesandcamera.com

    ReplyDelete