Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Out Of This World

Out Of This World

Galaxy print clothes are everywhere, so I felt compelled to make a set including it. I really liked this particular sweater because of the colors and how it looks like a backwards ombre, going from dark to light. Acid wash is my favorite denim wash and it goes with just about everything. To add more edge to the outfit, I added creepers, which I am in love with, and a beanie. I had a bit of a nerd moment and felt like the G-Dragon inspired "One Of A Kind" backpack would look perfect with this outfit.
Bardot sweater
$42 - bardot.com.au


Floral jean shorts
boohoo.com


Underground lacing shoes
$185 - farfetch.com


Backpacking bag
ringsandtings.com


River island hat
$12 - riverisland.com


Follow on Bloglovin

15 comments:

  1. Nice inspirationa and that sweater looks great. Nice colors. Have a nice day.

    http://www.fashiondenis.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute outfit :)
    Maybe we could follow each other? :)
    Let me know.

    www.alittlelovable.blogspot.com
    maybe in a few days it's without the ''blogspot''

    xx emma and sofie



    ReplyDelete
  3. I love galaxy!! Following you now. Hope you will follow back. Keep in touch
    xx
    www.JuneWantsItAll.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love this moodboard! they all look gorgeous!

    let me know if you would like to follow each other :)
    lalainephotos.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for your lovely comment, Did you want to follow each other?

    Love the items that you selected!

    xoxo Akinyi

    http://fitsonme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely post, shall we follow each other?
    let me know, thanks.

    xoxo from Dubai,
    www.streetblush.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous outfit love that jumper :)

    www.littlepieceofbeauty.blogspot.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow babe,stunner;-)
    xx
    B.
    http://www.beeswonderland.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. oo the bardot sweater is gorgeous!
    I want one myself <3

    http://www.candyliquor.co.uk
    UK High Street Fashion Blog
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ok so I want everything you have chosen! great post :)

    www.laurenbehappy.blogspot.co.uk
    xxx

    ReplyDelete