Monday, April 29, 2013

Prom Do-Over

Prom Do-Over
It's prom season, and if I had the opportunity to re-do mine, I would. For my senior prom, I wore a black high low dress that had a hot pink lining, and a giant hot pink bow sash. I really regret it because I ordered it online about 2 months before my prom in the hopes that I would be able to get it altered in time. Unfortunately, the dress came a couple of days before prom and it was the most ill fitting dress that I have ever worn. The bust was too large and the dress was way too long. If I could have a prom do-over, I would go for a shorter neutral dress (that fits well) and have more accessories that pop with color. I definitely would have gone with purple and aquamarine as my accent colors. Instead of wearing my hair up, I know now that it looks better in big beautiful curls. The only good thing about my prom ensemble was that I was ahead of the trend with my high low dress~ I think the key to having a good prom outfit is to make sure that your dress fits perfectly!

Only decent photo of my dress~

Follow on Bloglovin

6 comments:

  1. Prom is so amazing I love it so. Thanx sweety for your comment, xyas

    ReplyDelete
  2. THANKS FOR VISIT MY BLOG

    Would you like to follow each other on GFC and Bloglovin?
    http://shopaholiclama.blogspot.c/

    ReplyDelete
  3. awww that would be such a beautiful prom outfit! i really want my hair to look like that, mines in afew months XD

    x

    ♥ Ellen
    SHOPSTYLECONQUER.COM
    Facebook + Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  4. i wish i do too =/ great selections!

    the STYLE Fringe BLOG
    http://the-stylefringe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are definitely perfect pieces for the prom!

    Thanks for visiting my blog

    http://forcailini.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a lovely fashion set ^_^
    bisous,
    www.detailsdestyle.com

    ReplyDelete