Wednesday, May 8, 2013

50 Facts About Me: Part 1

My friend suggested that I do a 50 facts about me post, but I thought it'd be too much to read all at once. I figured it'd be best to split it into 5 parts and post them throughout the month ~
  1. I'm 20 
  2. At one point in my life, I was home schooled 
  3. I am the worst photographer ever (I'm trying to improve)
  4. I am really obsessed with Max Schneider and all of his covers! Here's a link: Max Schneider's Youtube
  5. My hair is super curly, but I flat iron it because I have no clue how to make it look decent in it's natural state
  6. I make jewelry (...well I used to. I can't find my tools at the moment T-T)
  7. I totally copied my handwriting style from one of my brothers, then tweaked little details to make it my own 
  8. When in doubt about a present for me, buy me something Hello Kitty!
  9. My favorite color is purple. I decided this in second grade when I realized all of the boys liked blue or green and all of the girls liked pink. I had to be different :P
  10. I have a poem published in a book


Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment