Friday, May 3, 2013

A Week In The Life

Throughout the week, I tend to take a lot of photos, but I never really get to use them for anything. So I've decided to start doing a weekly update of my life~

My first task of the week was to clean my room. That thing was the biggest mess I have ever tackled. I literally had clothes and books everywhere. It was unlivable and it needed to be remedied. I spent my whole Sunday cleaning. In the midst of cleaning I found tons of treasures that had long been forgotten. My flute and old sheet music from 5th grade was one of the greatest things I found. I think it's funny that I learned so much classical flute music, but in my free time I printed out sheet music to anime! Azumanga Daioh has been one of my favorites for a long time now, and I remember how excited I was to find sheet music that I could use for both the piano and my flute.


 I also got to reorganize my sunglasses collection, and I couldn't resist snapping a photo with a pair I completely forgot I had. I actually found this pair on my Winnie The Pooh stuffed animal. He's so stylish~ In the end, I completely revamped and reorganized my room! I can actually move around in there now!


Next, I was anxiously awaiting the arrival of the May 2013 issue of Nylon. I know mine always come near the end of the month, so when April was quickly coming to a close and I hadn't received mine yet, I started to freak out. Thankfully, on April 30, my Nylon magazine came! The funny thing is I haven't even had the chance to read it yet.



After a long week, my body began to get tired (-_-). I always have minor pains here and there, but they got a little unbearable so I resorted to using icy hot patches. I smelled and felt like an old woman, but they definitely helped. Those things are so difficult to apply though!



Today, I accompanied my mom to the optometrist. I had to act as her seeing eye dog because they put so many different eye drops in her eyes. We spent 3 hours there! I didn't even have a fully charged phone! I realize now I should have brought my Nylon magazine so I could have finally read it...


While my mom was away having tests done on her eyes, I could not resist taking selfies. I was proud of my natural makeup that consisted of Maybelline BB Cream and Grape Baby Lips! 


I also realized I've totally been neglecting my journal. I worked hard to draw on the cover and it's just been laying around unused. I originally got one to write down my thoughts because I'm extremely forgetful. Now, I just think it'd be funny to read back on it in the future. It's basically empty though! I have no entries from mid April and on T-T


Since it's now May, I had to look up my Indian Numerology forecast for the month!  I use it as a motivation to have a positive outlook on the upcoming month. I'm happy with these results and they motivate me to work hard this month :)



I lead such a boring life :P My excitement of the week was probably my Nylon coming in the mail, yet I've been to busy to even read it. I vow to bake something next week! I've been slacking on that and I don't wanna lose my touch.  Anyways, I hope everyone has a great weekend~



Follow on Bloglovin

3 comments:

  1. love the first pic...:)


    megha
    http://meghafashionista.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photography.
    Loving your blog!
    perhaps you'd like to follow each other.
    Let me know.

    Greetings Emma Wunderbar.

    http://emma-wunderbar.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete