Friday, May 31, 2013

Favorite May Cover

Favorite May Cover

Yet another month is ending, so I wanted to write about my favorite magazine cover of May. This time around I chose this Seventeen cover featuring AnnaSophia Robb, star of The Carrie Diaries. I remember seeing her in Because of Winn-Dixie and Bridge to Terabithia when I was younger. I love this cover because it shows how she is growing up, but still remains true to her age. It's beach season, and they put her in this adorable one piece floral swimsuit that perfectly shows off her figure and paired it with a yellow cardigan, a statement necklace, and some cute arm candy. For hair and makeup, they channeled an easy and beautiful beach ready vibe! It's such a simple look, but it definitely grabs your attention because of the welcoming colors and flirty ruffles of the swimsuit. What was your favorite May magazine cover?


Follow on Bloglovin

4 comments:

  1. I seriously love this girl on CW Carrie Diaries, I so watch this show! She looks FAB on the cover and her style is amazing!

    xoxo Akinyi

    http://fitsonme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it's great when younger people stick to their age group especially when they're role models. It's great that Anna does things like this and hope to see more from her in the future!

    www.debrabros.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that floral swimsuit!!!
    Stop by LittleMissTwiggy for some InstaLove :D
    http://littlemisstwiggy.blogspot.com/2013/06/may-instalove.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh nice photo !<3
    great blog ;d
    I follow you now ?:d!

    ReplyDelete