Thursday, May 2, 2013

Gold And Diamonds

Gold And Diamonds

Gold And Diamonds by l3xiluthor featuring leather shoes

Lately, I have had this weird obsession with gold and diamonds. Ever since I heard Crayon by G-Dragon, the line "I'm a G to the D, gold and diamonds boy," has been stuck in my head. It's been influencing me in many different aspects of my life such as my nail art and the clothes that I like. As soon as I saw the top with gold diamonds on it, I had to use it! I went with one accessory that was extremely bold just to stick to the wild and unpredictable nature of G-Dragon, but other than that, this outfit is my own take on gold and diamonds.

Follow on Bloglovin

10 comments:

  1. Love the diamond T-shirt from Forever21.

    http://everythingthatclicks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love gold and these statement pieces

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love cropped tops!
    http://catswalldrobe.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that top, it's so cute!

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree that it would make for really good gold and diamond nail art. Loving that knuckle ring.

    Oh to Be a Muse
    Shop Layered Muse

    ReplyDelete
  6. Two of my favorite things mixed together, gold and diamonds!

    -Vogue&Heels
    www.vogueandheels.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. really great purchases, love it!
    xx Kate

    The Style Department

    ReplyDelete
  8. Perfect mix - and I can understand your obsession <3

    And thank you for your nice comment on my blog - I checked immediately your blog with the result: I like it!

    I would like to follow you on gfc and/or bloglovin. It´ll be great if you come return to my blog to follow me – then I will follow you immediately back.

    xx from Bavaria, Rena

    www.dressedwithsoul.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete