Sunday, May 5, 2013

Into The WIld

Into The WIld

When is leopard print ever not perfect? It's definitely my favorite animal print and it's so timeless. I love the idea of wearing leopard print leggings with an oversized tank top and pairing it with cool black booties. It's the perfect outfit for walking around the city and going to get a cup of coffee with friends or for running errands. I myself own a lot of leather wrap around bracelets, and I felt as if they would go well with this outfit! No outfit can really be complete without your eyewear, so I added retro round sunglasses~ Are you a fan of leopard print?
Enza Costa jersey tank
$80 - pret-a-beaute.com



Real leather boots
openingceremony.us



J crew necklace
jcrew.com



Wrap bracelet
express.com


Vegan jewelry
$2.33 - claires.co.uk


A P C retro eyewear
lagarconne.com


Follow on Bloglovin

6 comments:

  1. perfect combo! <3<3 I'm in the mood for black and animal prints! <3


    www.gabriellaolivia.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice look! love it

    stylerebelle.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. great post!let’s follow each other on gfc&bloglovin?
    flw me and where u’ve followed me!
    http://mooreann.blogspot.com/
    Anna

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great look! I love the Michael Kors bag.
    Kisses, Vale
    Un bijou pour TOUS les jours
    Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can I have it all. I love all the items in your selection.

    Lots of Love from Ireland
    Ewelina & Eva
    dublinchiclifestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete