Saturday, May 4, 2013

OOTD: Job Interview

Today I went on a job interview. After I scheduled it, I immediately began to research how I should dress, and how I should wear my hair and makeup. I discovered that pencil skirts are always good, and minimal, natural looking makeup is best.  I didn't wear a blazer because I thought I might look too dressed up for the position I applied for. Even though I hate to wear my hair back (I have a big forehead), I read that it's best to throw it in a low ponytail so that you don't end up touching your hair too much. I left my glasses on just to add a touch of professionalism. For my nails, I went with a dark color so they wouldn't be too distracting. 






Blouse: Forever21
Skirt: Forever21
Shoes: Refresh
Bag: Old Navy
Nail Polish: N.Y.C. New York Color in Lincoln Center

(Excuse the photo quality and lighting. Had to use my cell phone because my camera charger is missing T-T)






Follow on Bloglovin

4 comments:

  1. Hope the interview went well! You look very professional :3
    Btw, I love your url!

    http://parodiesoffashion.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. perfect job interview outfit! cute bag
    awesome blog, i am now following you, i'd love if you checked out my blog and follow back if you like it xx

    http://heytheregood-looking.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete