Thursday, May 30, 2013

What's Up Doc?

What's Up Doc?

When I was growing up, one of my favorite cartoon characters was Bugs Bunny! I loved how he was always eating carrots (my favorite when I was younger) and addressing people as 'doc.' I paired this shirt with high rise shorts and Jordans, then added a moto jacket to toughen the look up a little. I think this outfit would be perfect for a day when you know you'll be busy and on your feet for long periods of time. What was your favorite cartoon character growing up?
ElevenParis sleeveless shirt
$52 - jades24.com


Biker jacket
$325 - thegrandsocial.com.au


High rise jean shorts
$15 - owntherunway.com


Retro shoes
pickyourshoes.com



Topshop hoop earrings
nordstrom.com



Follow on Bloglovin

4 comments:

  1. love this look! all goes together really well xx

    http://gypsywardrobe.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! This really hit me because I'm gonna be a doctor soon too. Would love to wear this with sneaker wedges! :)
    Do you want us to follow each other? Let me know!

    xx, Mela
    www.wearismela.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great outfit idea! Love the color composition and details!
    Kisses from Miami,
    Borka
    www.chicfashionworld.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. great combination :D very sporty and stylish :D
    Stop by LittleMissTwiggy for some new posts :)
    http://littlemisstwiggy.blogspot.com/2013/05/barbecue-time.html

    ReplyDelete