Saturday, May 18, 2013

Favorite Warm Weather Hairstyle

Your Favorite Warm Weather Hairstyle

Your Favorite Warm Weather Hairstyle by l3xiluthor featuring a mizani hair care

When the weather is warm, I tend to wear my hair curly (mostly because I go to the beach often). I like to throw it in a low ponytail with a cornrow on the side. I love this look because it feels natural and summery. In order to make sure my curls are in tip top shape, I use Mizani products. I find that they help my curls look healthy, defined, and not frizzy. Their True Textures line is perfect for naturally curly hair. I finish my hair with a gloss serum to make my hair shiny. What's your favorite warm weather hairstyle? 


Mizani hair care
$19 - thehut.com


Mizani hair care
$14 - thehut.com


Mizani hair care
$15 - thehut.com


Mizani hair care
$19 - thehut.com


Beauty product
target.com


17 Piece Hair Tie Set
forever21.com


Follow on Bloglovin

12 comments:

  1. Those products all sound lovely.. and perfect for combating the frizz this Summer! xx

    Gemma | ♥ International MAC RiRi Woo giveway on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post thanks for the tip! :)

    www.deluxefashionista.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a cute hair style! i might try it :) x

    http://gypsywardrobe.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  4. love this kind of hairstyle...it is so hot here and my hair is in a top bun!

    Win Something Awesome Of Your Choice From Oasap
    A birthday giveaway!
    Enter it and make me happy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ya te sigo! Sígueme tu también :')
    Un besito enorme, por cierto bonito look :) <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great tips!! I love your tips, the comb seems great! xoxo
    http://heelsandpeplum.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. great post, lovely tips~! ^^ looking forward to your upcoming posts~!

    xoxo,
    www.whimsicalityindisguise.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amazing :D

    Follow you nog on Bloglovin!!

    xoxo
    www.its-dash.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. thanks for dropping by dera. sure, i already followed you.mind to followback? and those products seem really good to curl your hair! well, my fav hairstyle is warm weather would be a hairbun lol
    xx,bella

    ReplyDelete