Saturday, June 29, 2013

Bad Gal









I recently found out that my little brother has this Nike jersey that he doesn't like at all. Of course as soon as I saw it, I staked my claim! I love wearing my brother's clothes and this jersey is no exception! I wore it with some shorts underneath (although you can't see them), and some of my favorite sneakers. I added a Pirates snapback my little brother gave me years ago and my free sunglasses from college. This outfit virtually cost me nothing, and I love how cool I feel. It reminds me of that gold sparkle jersey top that Rihanna wore with a snapback. Dark red lips were definitely the way to go for this look!

Follow on Bloglovin

4 comments:

  1. I love this outfti! It looks like it's really comfortable!
    Love, Las Tendencias No Acaban

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this!
    Looks very casual & edgey at the same time!

    styleheartmakeup.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gal you killin me with those legs! lol! Very comfy good look.

    missymayification.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete