Friday, June 21, 2013

Fraud






I stole another one of my brothers' shirts today! I just liked the fact that it was a plain shirt with a bold statement written across the chest. I paired my shredded jeans from Forever 21 and my wedge booties with the look to make the shirt feel a little more feminine. I was surprised that it was so hot outside today because I thought the summer solstice wasn't supposed to be the hottest day of the year. Anyway, I hope you enjoy the first official day of summer!~

Follow on Bloglovin

10 comments:

  1. Well, this is a very nice T-shirt! The jeans are also great, making your outfit very cool! You look lovely, well done! denisesplanet.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look so great! Love this shirt :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. your jeans are amazing!!

    http://www.candyliquor.co.uk
    High Street Fashion & Celebrity Style
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. totally swag!! love it!

    love, agnes.
    www.singledoorsecrets.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Swaaaaaag!!!!!!! x)) Loving this look a lot! xx

    www.aiiness.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome outfit!!
    http://stormia-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. totally rad outfit!

    read and share the oasap giveaway scam story
    http://flysongbird.blogspot.in/2013/06/oasap-giveaway-scam.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great look! So cool:)

    bloglovin.com/blog/3880191

    ReplyDelete
  9. really great outfit, love your ripped jeans they are perfection!
    xx Kate

    The Style Department

    ReplyDelete