Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Gold All In My Chain









I was definitely feeling black and gold today! I went with my black skater dress from Forever21 and paired it with my new gold mirror belt! I've been wanting one of these belts since I've first seen them, and I'm now the proud owner of one! It was interesting when I first received it because I basically had to put it together with no instructions, but it helped me customize the fit (my waist is too small for most belts). Then I added my gold lion chain necklace, my Oscar De La Renta scarf as a bracelet, and my favorite black wedge booties! I figured the perfect bag for this look was my knuckle clutch. I feel so cute and girly with this dress on, and I feel like the gold makes it look more modern and chic. 

Follow on Bloglovin

13 comments:

  1. Hi honey, your blog is so cool, you've got such an amazing style and I love all of your posts! what do you think of following each other via bloglovin and gfc? let me know if you want, and I'll immidiatly follow you back :)
    kisses <3

    http://gowestyoungcowgirl.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute dress--super flattering on you! And I love the gold belt you paired it with!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow!!!! You look stunning
    love your dress

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful dress... and hey, that's my necklace;)
    xx
    Kisses from LittleMissTwiggy
    http://littlemisstwiggy.blogspot.com/2013/06/melting.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOve the gold detailing, such a gorgeous dress.

    Ruth x

    www.kimkimipie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. gorgeous style! i'm still hunting for the belt <3

    www.brenda-lu.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. simple and perfect fit -- i love your hair btw

    much love from NYC

    http://dryycleanonly.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a stunning outfit, so chic and classy. I adore the gold belt with the sophisticated black dress.

    ReplyDelete
  9. black and gold is just classic classy :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOW I love that dress dear! and the clutch is also amazing! Great style, I am glad I found your blog xx
    Have a nice day dear!

    fashionvitae.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. the golden belt suits this dress really good!
    let's follow each other?
    http://www.helendushko.com/

    Helen
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love your dress.

    the-renaissance-of-inner-fashion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete