Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Pep Talk







He was watching me~

I don't usually wear peplum tops, but I love this particular one because of the back and the material. The material reminds me of spandex and workout clothes. It's different from the usual peplums that I see when I'm shopping, so couldn't resist. I styled it really simply with some black jeans that I rolled up, and some wedges. As I was taking pictures, this little bird decided to watch me, so I let him have a little photo shoot too!

Follow on Bloglovin

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful color shirt and those pants are amazing on you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! I love the colour of your top and the back of it xx

    http://rendersublime.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great peplum top. Amazing colour!

    xx
    me-travelleroftheworld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete