Saturday, June 15, 2013

Sugar Tops















Yesterday, I got this amazing shirt from Sugar Tops, and I had to style it right away. It's the "Yummy Donut" tank and you can find it here: http://www.sugartops.bigcartel.com/product/yummy-donut-shirt . The tank is so sweet and girly that I immediately wanted to pair it with glitter and sequins!!! I went with my high waist sequin hot pants from Forever 21 and my metallic bandeau from Charlotte Russe. I feel so girly and feminine in this outfit!

I cannot emphasize how much I love this shirt!  The quality is amazing and it's one of the best graphic tanks I've ever received for such a great price. The tank is really nice and soft and it doesn't feel cheap at all. Sugar tops offers other cool designs as well and they are definitely worth checking out! Get your own tank here: Sugar Tops

Follow on Bloglovin

12 comments:

  1. The top is really cute - I'm loving graphic tee's lately!
    I love the shorts too!

    http://seeweardo.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. great loafers!!
    xx
    Stop by LittleMissTwiggy
    http://littlemisstwiggy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. great shorts ;) I want welcome you to my fanpage: https://www.facebook.com/jagodowojagodowa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great outfit! Love it ^^ Thank you for your lovely comment on my blog, mind to follow each other? :)

    Cheers,
    Karina Dinda R. ♥
    BLOG | TWITTER | INSTAGRAM

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your top !

    mind to check my new post on :
    claireteressa.blogspot.com
    thanks ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love the top!and the shoes are so so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  7. nice outfit! I really like your top and your shorts. and your shoes are just too cool!

    ReplyDelete
  8. that's just too awesome to handle it

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super cute doll! And I love your hair ;}.

    XO | KIMBERLYLUXE

    ReplyDelete
  10. cute outfit
    exitwonds.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love it, You are lovely girl with such a beautiful colorful style !!!That's what I like : energy and full of colors girl... I looking forward to see more posts with You and Your thoughts :) Maybe You wanna follow each other? Just drop on my blog, I will follow You back everywhere You want. It will be such a pleasure for me to writing with You. Let's stay in touch sweetie :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. sweet tops!
    Thank you for your comment on my blog dear.
    Let me know if you want to follow each ;)

    Wulan Wu on http://bootsydoopsy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete