Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Tiger Eyes










This has to be my favorite photo shoot of all time because my environment was so fitting. I felt like a tiger in the wild trying to survive (not really). I love this Tiger bodysuit from Forever21! I've always wanted a bodysuit, and now that I make my own money, I had to buy one! I wore jean cutoff shorts, ripped tights, and my combat boots! This was such a fun outfit! I love how bold the bodysuit is on it's own, and I feel like the tights and boots make it stand out even more! I'm definitely feeling fierce in this look! After looking at the photos, I had to name this post after the Jazztronik song Tiger Eyes~

Follow on Bloglovin

5 comments:

  1. Very hot look! Great shirt and those tights are so beautiful on you. That 2nd to last shot is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore your top!!!!
    xx
    Kisses from Little Miss Twiggy!!!
    http://littlemisstwiggy.blogspot.com/2013/06/a-bit-of-heaven.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Soo cute! Love this post! I am about to follow you. Maybe you could head over to my blog and follow me too? PS love the design of your blog!
    www.charlyb128.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice look, like your tee!
    thank you for kind comment :)
    would you like to follow each other?
    http://chillychickblog.blogspot.sk/

    ReplyDelete