Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Twenty Seven Polish Review

I recently was lucky enough to receive two mini bottles of nail polish from Twenty Seven Polish to try out. Their mission is to make high-quality glitter polish that you'll love to wear, and they definitely do that. Twenty Seven Polish offers a large variety of hand-crafted glitter nail polishes that cannot be found in stores and that any girl would be happy to sport! The polishes came in a cute goodie bag filled with the polish, their business card, and confetti strings to keep the polish safe. 

The two colors I received are Clown Car and Western Omelette. They both are glitter based polishes, so they look best when on top of another polish in my opinion. I used a white nail polish as a base, then added two layers of each polish. My favorite one is definitely Clown Car because it's colorful and the glitter is much smaller. I like that it reminds me of a little kid's birthday party. Western Omelette is a yellow color with larger pieces of glitter. Even though I'm not the biggest fan of it (I personally prefer smaller pieces of glitter), it's a great color to wear during the summer!

Overall, I think Twenty Seven Polish is a great place to buy glitter nail polish! It's not too thick and they have a large variety of colors to choose from. I like that they offer both the mini and the regular size nail polish because it allows you to sample colors and see if you actually like them. The packaging was adorable, and the shipping was quick! If you're looking to try some quality glitter nail polishes, Twenty Seven Polish is for you. You can check them out here: http://27polish.storenvy.com/





Follow on Bloglovin

8 comments:

  1. ohh the sparkles looks really nice!! I'm following you on google+ love your blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your nails like a cake.. looks yummy ;D

    Chic Swank

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww its so cute i love it! <3 and i agree with the Novarinna it does look like a cake haha <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. cool nails
    xx
    New post up!! http://littlemisstwiggy.blogspot.com/2013/06/news-in-our-nest.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love glitter polish too! I must try this! :)

    Jenn
    The Pink Lemonade Girl

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty!

    Huge hugs www.gittemary.com
    www.youtube.com/Gittemary
    www.facebook.com/ThePictureOfMary

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great review!
    Thanks a bunch for stopping by and commenting!
    Sure, I'd love to follow each other!
    I'm now following you on Bloglovin'!
    Hoping to hear back from you soon!
    Love
    Juneli from Fashionably Yours

    ReplyDelete