Monday, June 3, 2013

Wedge Sneakers

What Do You Wear With Wedge Sneakers?

What Do You Wear With Wedge Sneakers? by l3xiluthor featuring beanie hats

Wedge sneakers have finally grown on me! I like them because they are a cute and feminine way to wear sneakers. I'm obsessed with all things animal lately, so I went ahead and paired these sneakers with a lion tank and denim shirt as outerwear. The denim shirt is lighter, and more summer friendly than an actual jacket. Black pants and accessories complete this cool urban look. What do you think of wedge sneakers?


Savannah high rise jeans
$135 - nelly.com


Isabel Marant canvas shoes
net-a-porter.com


Rebecca minkoff
$395 - zalando.co.uk



Tribal ring
gorjana-griffin.com


The Ragged Priest beanie hat
$38 - topshop.com



Follow on Bloglovin

5 comments:

  1. Wedge sneakers are definitely a sneaky way to add extra height! I love this outfit compilation, the muscle tank is really cool too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that tshirt :D
    Stop by Little Miss Twiggy :)
    http://littlemisstwiggy.blogspot.com/2013/06/great-choice.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I still have a crush on Wedge Sneakers but I have problems with the size because I need a 42 :S

    I absolutely love this look :)

    I would wear it like this too so this it totally my style !!!

    Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  4. In love with the tshirt !!!
    Great choices!!!
    take care

    http://fashiondng.blogspot.gr

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this. Been looking of some inspiration for a plane outfit lately and this is the perfect balance between stylish and comfy. Gorgeous!

    http://seeweardo.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete