Sunday, July 28, 2013

Candy Crush






I won~
Lazy Moon pizza





I took a day trip to Orlando with my friend Ellie to visit my best friend An, and I pretty much planned my day around the food that I wanted to eat. I made sure I wrote down all the places I wanted to eat at a couple of days ahead of time, and soon realized that the majority of them are dessert places. I guess when I lived on campus, I survived off of sweets, which explains why I gained the Freshman 15. I made sure to hit up a couple of new places that everyone was raving about! After eating we loitered around Ikea, then ended the day with bowling. It was my first time, and by the third match, I was victorious! It's only 10pm, and I'm exhausted, but it was definitely worth the trip.

I wore a shirt with studded crosses, striped high waist shorts with side zippers, my skull loafers, and an awesome necklace from SincerelyMe2. They have really nice jewelry that's affordable for everyone~ You can check out their other pieces here: http://sincerelyme2.bigcartel.com/

Follow on Bloglovin

7 comments:

  1. fabulous and gorgeous trio!

    http://halfwhiteboy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post!
    Kisses from VV!!
    www.voguelyvan.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. The pizza looks amazing. As do you! Waa I wanna go to Orlando! Jealous!

    Love Em

    emtalks.co.uk
    http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/3934124/emtalks

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love them shorts! I've followed you with bloglovin x check out my blog if you have the chance thanks hun I think my recent post may interest you x
    www.momentsofbeautywars.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete