Friday, July 19, 2013

Get Lucky








One of my favorite songs at the moment is Get Lucky by Daft Punk. For some reason, wearing all of this leopard print today made me think of that song. I wore this gorgeous leopard swing tank with black dress shorts. To dress the look down a little, I added a denim jacket and my favorite backpack. I completed the look with my ox blood creepers with leopard print. I love this look! It's so fun and relaxed, which makes it perfect to complete errands in! The best part is that it's extremely comfortable. I have to say that this leopard print helped me get lucky in avoiding the rain today~ I can't stand the rain and it's been raining non stop here the whole week. I'm pretty sure the weather hates me because whenever I want to take pictures, it decides to start raining. 

Follow on Bloglovin

7 comments: