Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Latch












I found these really cool floral shorts at my job for $6.99. What I really liked about them is the fact that they actually fit me correctly! I always have trouble trying to buy high waisted bottoms because my waist is so small. These are the first pair that have fit me perfectly! I wore a crop top, and oversized blazer with the shorts. I thought the blazer would cover me up a little because the shorts are so short. I added this geometrical statement necklace from Forever21. I  hope my job gets more shorts that are cut the same as these! This look is named after the song Latch by Disclosure~

Follow on Bloglovin

8 comments:

  1. Nice post sweets.....
    may be we can follow each other..!!
    Keep in touch
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always have problems finding the perfect fit for pants and shorts. You look lovely though and the shorts suit you well!
    Thank so much for your comment. I'm loving your blog and would love to stay in touch!

    -C
    icantaffordmylifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  3. smarty
    http://glamorousgirlblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Omg, your bannercap is amazing, where did you get it? So fresh!

    www.unholystyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. These shorts are gorgeous !

    Myra x

    www.alluringstyle-bymyra.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great look & LOVE the necklace!

    Neil B.
    http://www.neilbalmbra.com

    ReplyDelete