Sunday, July 21, 2013

Love & Hate, Hate & Love







I recently bought this leather bustier from Forever21 that has a caged back, so I really wanted to wear a shirt that would show it off. After work today, I looked around the store, and I found this awesome crop top with a giant heart cut out in the back! I thought the two of them would look perfect together because they would be contrasting against each other. It's like the dark meets the light. I paired my black high-low skirt and tan wedges to complete the look. I have never worn this skirt before even though I've had it for a year.  I was never satisfied with the way it looked on me. but I finally found the perfect top to pair it with. 

Follow on Bloglovin

3 comments:

  1. Nice outfit! Would you like follow each other? Let me know!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your top!!!
    xx
    http://littlemisstwiggy.blogspot.com/2013/07/piece-of-paradise.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really cute outfit! The heart cutout back is adorable. Would you like to follow each other via GFC and bloglovin?
    xx
    www.JuneWantsItAll.com
    PS: Please disable word verification for comments

    ReplyDelete