Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Princess Jasmine












I feel like the weather hates me. As soon as I went outside to take pictures, it decided to start raining, so I had to wait about 2 hrs to finish the shoot. Then when I was taking my photos, the sun was killing me, and I could barely keep my eyes open! Earlier today, one of my brothers remarked, "Why do you look like Princess Jasmine?" At first, I was confused because I couldn't recall who she was, but he soon clarified that he was referring to the princess from Aladdin. I can see why he might think I look like her considering the fact that that the shoulders and color of my blouse are similar to what she wears in the movie. I'm wearing a mint button up with peek-a-boo shoulders with some floral shorts from the same color family. I paired my favorite sandals from Forever21 to complete the look.

Follow on Bloglovin

7 comments:

  1. Hi Alexa, you look lovely. It is a perfect outfit idea for a nice sunny day out.
    Dusana :-)

    www.letnedni.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice look. I like your shorts

    oliveneedspopeye.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. you look good!

    http://kateandbee.blogspot.com :*

    ReplyDelete
  4. love your style!!

    would you like to follow each other?

    www.fashionshores.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wnat those shorts and cool nails.

    xoxo
    Ivy
    http://www.purrpleivy.com/

    ReplyDelete