Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Psychedelico Milly Review

I recently received a lovely little package from Psychedelico Milly filled with tons of beauty goodies! I was so excited to open it and experiment with all of the products that were in the box. You can check out all of their products here: http://psychedelicomilly.bigcartel.com/





First, I have to talk about this lovely bracelet that was included in the box. It's a simple gold bracelet adorned with a single heart. I love how I can wear it on the top of my arm like an armlet. It's the perfect accessory for a simple outfit that you want to spice up. The bracelet can easily be worn alone, or stacked up with more bracelets. It's sturdy and I can see this lasting for a long time! You can get your own here: http://psychedelicomilly.bigcartel.com/product/simply-love-bracelet




This mascara is amazing! I am in love with it and I plan on buying more just to have a large supply. It's Etude House's Lash Perm 3 Step Volumecara. It does exactly as the name says. In 3 steps, you can have thick voluminous lashes that don't even need to be curled. The mascara comes in a tube that you can twist to help achieve different lash looks. The first step is supposed to leave your lashes looking natural with clean volume, while the second step gives you glamorous, bold lashes. The last step is the trick to big beautiful lashes that are smoky and dramatic! You have to go through each step in one go, just to ensure that it doesn't clump, but this mascara is virtually perfect in my eyes. It lasts all day and is waterproof. I seriously recommend this mascara to everyone. My eyes always water, so I'm really satisfied with the fact that this mascara lasts through the tears. You can buy your own here: http://psychedelicomilly.bigcartel.com/product/etude-house-lash-perm-3-step-volumecara


I also received this Argan oil silk hair mask pack by Skin Food. I was very excited by this product because I always use hair masks due to the fact that I have curly hair. This mask is made to mend and treat dry hair with the main ingredient, which is argan oil. I have to say that this pack is amazing! I loved it and it left my hair feeling smoother and silkier than usual. I suffer from a lot of heat damage because I always wear my hair straight, and this hair pack was able to reverse some of that damage. Buy one here: http://psychedelicomilly.bigcartel.com/product/skin-food-argan-oil-silk-hair-mask-pack-200g


Every order from Psychedelico Milly comes with product samples as well. These are the three that came with my package.

Baking Powder B.B. Deep Cleansing Foam - I absolutely love this face wash! It's a foaming B.B. cream face wash with little exfoliating beads. I was afraid that it would smell really nasty because it is a baking powder face wash, but the scent reminds me of lemon cookies or some kind of citrus scent. It is fabulous! As someone with sensitive skin, I am always a little apprehensive, but it left my skin feeling clean without any irritation. I am definitely going to purchase the full size because a little goes a long way.

Rules Of Moist Ultra Rich Cream - This moisturizing cream is perfect! I used it at night before I went to sleep, and I liked how it created a film of moisture and protection over my skin. When I woke up, I was pleasantly surprised to find that my skin was still well moisturized, and that it wasn't oily. This is definitely a great product! The smell is that of a lotion, but it's not too strong

Missha Super Aqua Cell Renew Cell Cream - I really like this product because it's a gel. It's super moisturizing and I have to say that the snail cream really does the trick. It helps your skin retain the moisture and it doesn't leave your skin feeling oily. This is another product that I'd like to invest in the full size.

Be sure to check out Psychedelico Milly to find more beauty products and accessories~
http://psychedelicomilly.bigcartel.com/

9 comments:

  1. I LOVE the bracelet! And I've heard argan oil is good for all sorts of stuff, but I haven't tried it yet!

    http://lasaloperie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. that armlet is soo cute. love your eye shadow too =) hope you'll have a time to visit my blog. would you like to follow each other? =) just let me know what you think =) Kisses
    http://anotsosecretlife2011.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute make up, and adorable bracelet!!!
    xx
    http://littlemisstwiggy.blogspot.com/2013/07/bite-this.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice post:)

    http://itsmetijana.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi thanks for coming by my blog! ;-)
    HNice arm bracelets. I like your blog, its amazing.

    Check out my blog
    http://www.jonthegold.blogspot.be

    ReplyDelete
  6. Whut a very luvly bracelet dear, so muchhh like it!!

    www.aiiness.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oo, love how you made a bracelet an armlet! (Seriously, I can never do that with my arm ahahah) Thank you for the review!

    BTW, I've got an Etude house giveaway going on, if you're interested! C: Junniku blog [Click!]
    - A Korean fashion, beauty and lifestyle blog!

    ReplyDelete