Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Regal Rose









I went on a mini vacation from my blog because I didn't feel well, but I'm back! I went a little crazy at my job and bought a bunch of clothes because I noticed that the Junior section was recently marked down. I went ahead and got these awesome high waisted gold and black rose shorts for $8.49! They are so comfy and they make me feel like I have smaller hips. I went with my favorite hi low black tank with a sheer back. It's so flirty and fun! I then wore my new tan wedges (also purchased from my job)! I am in love with these sheos! They're so perfect for summer, and definitely comfy! You'll be seeing them very often because I feel like they go with everything! They were worth every penny of the $12 I paid for them!~

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment