Monday, July 15, 2013

Suit & Tie











I be on my suit & tie~ I've really been wanting to wear a suit for a while, and take photos in an older looking setting. I think I definitely accomplished what I was going for. Even though it's the middle of summer, I feel like there's nothing cooler than a girl wearing a suit. It can look really good when done right. I wore my high waisted black cigarette pants with a white button up and my favorite black blazer. I then wore my creepers to match one of my dad's old ties. It was definitely fun to try a more themed shoot as opposed to just shooting in the wilderness.

Follow on Bloglovin

7 comments:

  1. La tenue est super super super!

    Http://Fashioneiric.blogspot.com

    Coline ♡

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Axela!
    Nice looks :D

    http://bendabenda.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very awesome! I love how you added your creepers and Dad's tie to the mix.

    ReplyDelete