Friday, August 9, 2013

Black Is The New Black











My newly dark locks definitely inspired this look. I've had this lace shirt for over a year now, and I've never worn it until today. I bought this lovely lace side slit skirt, and I felt like the two of them would look perfect together with my new hair color. A part down the middle with straight hair and crimson lips felt like the only hair and makeup that was acceptable for this look. I tried to keep a dark and mysterious persona while taking pictures, but it's so opposite of my personality that I ended up smiling through most of the photo shoot. 

Follow on Bloglovin

3 comments:

  1. femme fatale...

    xx
    http://littlemisstwiggy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooh so in love with this dress. it fits you pretty :)

    love your blog too...follow each other?

    www.charmingnancy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete