Friday, August 2, 2013

Fringe Event













I believe that there is no such thing as too much fringe. I have a bit of an obsession when it comes to fringe, and I've been wanting a fringe skirt for the longest time. Forever21 finally put theirs on sale last week, so of course I had to buy it! This skirt makes me want to spin and dance all day long. I paired the skirt with my Aztec fringe sleeve shirt, and to complete the look, I wore my tan cutout booties. The look is so fun to move around in, so I attempted to dance while taking photos today. It was a little awkward at first because I knew my neighbors were watching, but who cares xP I asked my little brother to name this look, and he went with "Fringe Event" because he recently watched the show Fringe.

Follow on Bloglovin

4 comments:

  1. Such a cute outfit! Really love the shoes.

    21stcenturytrends.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. the skirt is amazing! Love the fringe detailing - you really suit it!

    Myra x

    Alluring Style

    ReplyDelete
  3. you look so so pretty!
    I really love that outfit!
    the skirt is amazing!
    love your blog so much!

    Kejmy ♥.

    ReplyDelete