Saturday, August 10, 2013

Houndstooth











I'm rocking my houndstooth bodycon skirt today! I love it because it fits so well and the pattern is extremely bold even though the colors are black and white. Everyone looks good in bodycon skirts because they show off your curves in all the right ways. This particular skirt can be found at Forever21. I decided to wear a white crop top because I wanted the skirt to be the statement piece in this look. I don't really like wearing too much of one color, so I decided my hot pink flatform sandals from Forever21 were the perfect shoes for this outfit. A simple ponytail and baby pink lipstick compliment the look overall.

Follow on Bloglovin

6 comments:

  1. the top
    <3

    x
    samecookiesdifferent.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That skirt is a perfect fit for you, you are so right. Especially love that 3rd shot, just amazing. Such a lovely model and always finding such cool clothes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. great outfit!!!
    xx
    http://littlemisstwiggy.blogspot.com/2013/08/doted-saturday.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have an amazing body ! O_O

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am diggin' that houndstooth mini! I loooove anything houndstooth!

    www.cityofskirts.com

    ReplyDelete