Monday, August 26, 2013

Midnight Marauders












It feels like I've been away for a really long time! I got sick, became really busy with work, and a lot of it was just pure laziness. While I was away, I've made some amazing purchases, and I can't wait to share everything with you guys! 

I have these awesome paper boy pants from a store called Midnight Marauders! They're an online thrift store that prioritizes bringing quality secondhand items to their customers. I'm usually really iffy about wearing thrifted items, but I actually feel comfortable in all of their clothes! They clean them thoroughly, and they arrive freshly wrapped in their own individual packages. The prices are fair, and all the measurements seem to be true to size! You can learn more about them here: http://shopmidnightmarauders.com/ . 

I'm also wearing a striped top that I found at DD's Discounts for $5.99. I love this shirt because the sleeves have a peek-a-boo effect with the blue stripes being replaced by your skin. I then bought these pretty oxfords from PLNDR. They were having a back to school sale, so I had to participate. They were $20.99 and I was immediately drawn to them because of the cutouts! This outfit makes me feel like I'm channeling a rebellious woman from the 1920s because of the daring cutouts and the boyish pants.

Follow on Bloglovin

2 comments:

  1. love the shoes so much!♥♥♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the kind comment on my blog
    midnight marauders sound such an awesome store- and I love your top. the cut out sleeves are fantastic
    X

    ReplyDelete