Monday, August 19, 2013

Psychedelico Milly

It's that time of the month once again, and I've been sent a few products from Psychedelico Milly to try. I feel like the shipping gets quicker with each month!

The first products they sent out to me are these two awesome Innisfree Eco Organic nail polishes. I received Cherry blossom from the Poem Collection, which is this beautiful lavender color with pieces of red and silver glitter scattered throughout the polish. I also received 106 from the Star Sign Collection. This color is more of a glitter polish and it's full of mostly big chunks of orange glitter, with a few white, turquoise and black pieces as well. Both of these polishes are great because they are long lasting and easy to apply. Even though they mostly consist of glitter, they apply smoothly. With two coats, your nails are coated evenly. My only real complaint about these is that they smell stronger than regular polish. You can purchase your own here: http://psychedelicomilly.bigcartel.com/product/innisfree-eco-organic-nail-polish


Two coats of 106 from the Star Sign Collection
Two coats of Cherry Blossom from the Poem Collection
I also received these beautiful earrings that consist of black studs that are wrapped in gold wire. I love these earrings! They remind me of an egg in a bird's nest. They're not your typical earrings, and I'm pretty sure I've never owned a pair like these before. The wire seems like it would not be that sturdy, but they actually feel as though they can withstand a bit of a beating. You can find these earring here: http://psychedelicomilly.bigcartel.com/product/wire-wrapped-round-stud-earrings


As usual, I also received a couple samples of some beauty products. These samples are a courtesy with every order you make at Psychedelico Milly. The Laneige eye gel is great and from the little bit that I have tried, it appears to have a firming effect. It also doesn't hurt that the gel texture is extremely smoothing. The Coenzyme Q10 cream is very moisturizing, and is great to use before bed.


Be sure to keep an eye on Psychedelico Milly because they update the store with new products every month! You can check out the store here: http://psychedelicomilly.bigcartel.com/

Follow on Bloglovin

9 comments:

  1. Lovely colors :) Thanks for stopping by my blog!
    Hopefully we can keep in touch :)
    -Vivian from Stylemeendless

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing nails!!!
    Hi what a cute nice blog honey you have.....My name is Paola I am a Blogger based in italy and I was wandering if we could follow each other GFC and bloglovin.
    Let me know I will follow you back!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you have a nice blog! mind to check out mine? maybe we can follow each other

    http://www.blogfromma.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. They look really good one and really well done.

    xoxo
    Ivy
    http://www.purrpleivy.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice nails!!

    http://heydahye.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  6. 1st nails - so amaaaazing!

    xx
    Nazlin

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really like both polishes from Innisfree! The earrings look pretty too :3

    ReplyDelete
  8. This looks soooooo great!! *_* I really like this nail polish design <3

    ReplyDelete