Friday, August 30, 2013

Purple Heart







I don't think my little brother understands the concept of not moving while taking pictures. Lately, the majority of the pictures he takes of me are extremely blurry. I hate how much it limits my choice of pictures to use for my posts. Today, it was definitely cooler outside,which is a surprise for mid August in Florida. I decided to wear this purple sweater with black hearts printed across the chest that I bought from DDs Discounts for $3.99. I paired these tribal print shorts that were also purchased at DDs for $5.99. These shorts are really comfortable and they fit really well because the waist is elastic. They make a statement without distracting from the shirt too much. To complete the look, I wore my new favorite shoes, which are these silver Jeffrey Campbell cutout sneakers! They were a little uncomfortable when I first purchased them, but now that I've worn them for a couple of days, they've stretch to fit my feet perfectly. 

Follow on Bloglovin

3 comments:

  1. Love the outfit - your sweater is adorable! It's super affordable as well, wish I could find things like that for that price! xD

    Junniku blog [Click!]
    - A Korean fashion, beauty and lifestyle blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Alexa, very cute outfit. Pictures are fine, I'm sure with more practise your little brother will be soon perfect photographer.
    Have a lovely evening.
    Dusana :-)

    www.letnedni.com

    ReplyDelete