Monday, September 23, 2013

Bad Girls











A while back, I saw the music video for Bad Girls by Lee Hyori, and I fell in love with the style that she was embodying. I loved the darker makeup and thought that she looked so powerful and cool. When I saw her in the video, I immediately thought she looked like a vixen and wanted to achieve the same kind of look in my own way. I knew this dress would be perfect to accomplish this; it's form fitting, and dark with a pattern that makes it look like it has a lace overlay. I then bought this denim vest from Forever21 because I felt like a vest would toughen up the look a little. Instead of wearing heels, I went with these awesome boots that have a tie detail in the back. To complete the look, I wore my new favorite plum lipstick! It was daunting at first, but I actually love how I look in darker lipsticks~

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment