Friday, September 20, 2013

Crooked









I've always really liked graphic t-shirts because they're like a statement piece. This particular tee I've seen done a million times, but I've never bought it because I didn't think it was worth $20. I even considered making the tee myself using that iron on paper. I was looking around the store after work one day, and I saw this one for $7.99! I grabbed it as quickly as possible. I also like this particular tee because it's kind of like a baseball tee with the sleeves being in a contrasting black. I then decided to pair this shirt with black and white striped shorts and black platform sneakers. I really like this look because it reminds me of a rebellious teenager. I've been obsessed with the song Crooked by G-Dragon lately, so I've named the look after it~

Follow on Bloglovin

5 comments:

  1. Bargain price you got it for :) I like the baseball tee design too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute !
    fashionattitudebyraych.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. you look great :) simple but chic! thank you for dropping by..

    would you like to follow each other?
    http://only4feet9.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your shirt and your shoes! lovely outfit! something I would wear too!


    would you like to follow each other on GFC and bloglovin, and facebook too maybe? just let me know. :)

    xx
    ellie
    http://chasingculprit.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete