Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Fall Back









I've wanted to own a pair of denim high waist shorts with some kind of hardware details for the longest time! When I was doing my Romwe shopping spree, I came across these shorts on sale for $15, and I knew I needed to have them. After waiting about a month for them to arrive, the day I finally had them in my possession, I realized I bought them in a medium. They are way to big for me to wear on my waist, but I make them work with extremely adjustable belts and slightly over sized tops to hide the bunching. After work, I'll occasionally look around the store to see if there's anything I can buy for $5.99 and under. This sweater is one of those finds! I love how the colors and material are perfect to use the sweater as a transition piece into the Fall. It's comfortable, and it has a bit of warmth so that when it cools down, it can be used as a useful layer under a nice jacket. To complete the look, I wore my tan cutout booties that I also bought at DDs Discounts. 

Follow on Bloglovin

2 comments:

  1. great choice for the outfit

    follow?:)

    http://steph-annieblog.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that print! You look fabulous :)

    xx.
    Stephanie | fashion and tea

    ReplyDelete