Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Fanta$y









Sweet sweet fantasy baby~ Anyone who knows me knows that I am a huge fan of Mariah Carey! She is my idol, and it doesn't hurt that we share the same last name and almost shared the same first name too. Fantasy is probably my all time favorite song (at the moment), and she looks like she was having so much fun in the music video. I love how she's dressed so normally, yet it still makes you want to be like her! She's so cute rollerblading and riding roller coasters in her cropped hooded sweater and distressed denim cutoffs. I recently bought these white cutoffs and this black crop top at DDs Discounts, and I knew I had to wear them together. They were screaming 90s Mariah at me, so I felt the need to channel her a little. To complete the look, I wore some platform sneakers I bought on PLNDR, and added a deep side part in my hair. You can watch the video below~
Follow on Bloglovin

2 comments:

  1. I love the shorts! Wish it was still hot to wear them! xx

    adaliascloset.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the monochrome look :)

    http://sylviazoe.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete