Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Gotta Catch 'Em All














I bought this Pikachu skirt a long time ago from Romwe, and I finally received it! I was so excited to finally have it in my possession. It's so nerdy and cute, and I couldn't wait to finally style it! I decided to wear a white bodysuit that I bought at DD's Discounts for $3 and a tan leather jacket from Forever21. I bought the jacket during a special sale, so it only cost me $10. I felt my hologram flats were perfect for this look because they remind me of the special Pokemon cards that I remember being really popular on the bus when I was in elementary school. For the first time ever, I'm wearing all sorts of accessories as well. I bought all of my rings from Forever21 along with my wishbone necklace. The bracelet is something I received from my grandma a long time ago, and I wear it on a daily basis. This look is so fun and different from what I usually wear because I don't often wear characters on my clothes. It's a nice and refreshing change~

Follow on Bloglovin

2 comments: