Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Grunge











I recently purchased a dark purple lipstick, and it's inspired me to wear something a little more 90s grunge. I wore my black crop top from Forever21 and my black shorts that I bought at DDs Discounts. I then added a plaid button up shirt that I stole from one of my friends. I wore some silver cutout sneakers that are from Karmaloop. They are my first pair of Jeffrey Campbells! I can't wait to purchase more shoes from Jeffrey Campbell because it's my favorite shoe brand. To complete the look I added a body chain from Forever21. I've never worn it before, and I figured now was the perfect time to put it to use. I love this look because I feel like I'd fit in pretty well with all the girls that rocked the grunge look during the 90s. 

Follow on Bloglovin

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful look!!! would you like to follow each other by Bloglovin?
    Besos, desde España, Marcela♥

    ReplyDelete