Monday, September 16, 2013

Neon Orange










Forever21 was having some kind of mega sale that let you take an additional 50% off some select clearance items. As soon as I saw that advertisement, I had to take advantage of it! The first thing to catch my eye were these neon orange lace side shorts. I love how they're extremely bright and they have a peek a boo effect on the sides. The lace detail is so cute and delicate, and they kind of bring down the harshness of the color. I've had this shirt for about a month now, but I couldn't think of what I exactly I wanted to wear it with. I purchased it at DDs Discounts for $10.99. The shirt is a navy blue, but I knew I didn't want to wear it with just plain jeans or shorts. I definitely wanted to either accent the orange or greens in the shirt. I felt like these shorts worked well with the shirt because it highlights the orange and yellow tones in the shirt. I'm also a huge fan of the studded details on the collar! To match the collar, I wore my silver Lylas, my spike necklace, and a lightning bolt bracelet! 

Follow on Bloglovin

6 comments:

  1. I have a thing when it comes to neon this season, so thumbs up from me, gurl.

    www.unholystyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your outfit, the orange suits you!
    Love this post :)

    Kendra
    xx

    Blog: Stolen Inspiration
    Instagram: KendraAlexandra
    Facebook: StolenInspiration

    Ohhh by the way we have a great giveaway on at the moment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wooooow .... you are so beautiful :3

    ReplyDelete
  4. those shorts are so neat! i love the little bits of lace!

    lindsey louise

    hellomrrabbitblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really like the pop of colour from the shorts. Simple yet still makes a statement.

    Tanaka x

    www.t-anaka.blogspot.co.uk
    http://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9QyEGnAyc2FA3CmUhzNJZA/videos

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for your comment on my blog! I absolutely love these shorts, what cool details! I'm following you on Bloglovin now (:

    ReplyDelete