Friday, September 27, 2013

Never Say Never










I've never understood why people wear jumpsuits, and I never thought that I would actually buy one. After work yesterday, I was waiting for my brother to pick me up, so I decided to try on clothes just for fun. One of the items I picked up to try on was this jumpsuit. I didn't think I was going to like it because one, it's a jumpsuit, and two, it was a size too big for me. As soon as I tried it on, it was like magic! Everything I've ever thought about jumpsuits went out the window! It's so comfortable and I love the fabric because it's thin enough to not make you overheat, but it's not see through. It's also elegant enough that I could wear it to a formal event. I'm never going to say never again when it comes to fashion. I paired the jumpsuit with these wedge booties embellished with buckles, and my gold mirror belt. I can't get over how comfortable it is; it feels like I'm wearing pajamas!!! How do you feel about jumpsuits?

Follow on Bloglovin

5 comments:

  1. What a cute look today, I love the jumpsuit so much and the shoes are pretty adorable, too!

    Have a fantastic day,
    -Kati

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, I don't think I could pull off a jumpsuit. Good for you for trying a fashion risk (:

    ReplyDelete
  3. edgyyyy! I love your jumpsuit and belt :D

    cheer, michelle
    http://livedreammagic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful look! I fell in love with that one-piece! <3

    love,
    pucker-pout.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete