Thursday, September 19, 2013

Tattooed Heart










I've been waiting for this romper that I bought from Romwe to arrive for the longest time. As soon as I saw it, I fell in love. I love the floral pattern and the deep blues and rich reds. The romper reminds me of something you might have seen in the 1950s. When I put it on, it reminded me of the song Tattoed Heart by Ariana Grande. It's a romantic romper that's reminiscent of the old school type of love that she sings about in the song. It originally came with a thin red belt, but when I attempted to wear that belt, I seemed to be swimming in this outfit. I figured my thicker black belt would break it up better, and make the romper fit me in a more appealing way. I also put on my favorite clear heel platforms because they matched the colors of the romper so well.

Follow on Bloglovin

3 comments:

  1. beautiful! I love your romper so much :D

    cheer, michelle
    http://livedreammagic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are invited to take part in my International Giveaway sponsored by Mignon Mignon.

    Visit: http://beauty-fulll.blogspot.com/2013/09/international-giveaway-sponsored-by.html

    ReplyDelete