Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Ai Dake Ga











I've been going back and listening to the music that I loved in high school. I remember really loving Emi Hinouchi and just digesting her complete discography, so when I heard some of her songs, it brought back a lot of memories. It surprises me how I remember most of the lyrics despite the fact that her music is in Japanese. My three favorite songs by her are Painful, Goodie Memories, and Ai Dake Ga.  I chose Ai Dake Ga as the title of this post because the softness of it reminds me of a floral dress. I found this dress at Rainbow for $5 recently, I really like how it was decorated in these pastel flowers, yet they're against this dark black. I also wore my booties with bows and a gold necklace under the collar. 

Follow on Bloglovin

3 comments:

  1. Really cute dress and boots.

    http://oliveneedspopeye.blogspot.com/2013/10/hit-list-3.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the bow detailing on your boots!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute!

    www.unholystyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete