Sunday, October 27, 2013

All That Matters














Finally, Florida has decided to cool off a little, so I can finally start wearing all the sweaters that I bought! This sweater was bought at DDs Discounts for $6.99, but it's from Forever21. I was so happy to find this sweater at DDs because I remember seeing it on the Forever21 website for $20+, but I didn't want to spend that much. I love how it's camo and the word 'Army' is slightly faded making it appear as though it's worn. To counteract the worn in feeling, I wore a black bodycon skirt that I found at DDs for $3.99. I really like the diagonal ribbing detail on the front of the skirt. To complete the look. I added black tights, a beanie, and some boots. I'm also sporting some awesome sunglasses from Giant Vintage! Lately, I've been obsessed with Justin Bieber's Music Mondays, and All That Matters has been stuck in my head. 

Follow on Bloglovin

2 comments: