Saturday, October 5, 2013

Attracting Flies












I love bodycon dresses that have a unique twist to them. I saw this dress on Forever21 one day while I was browsing and thought that it was cool that there were what appeared to be cutouts around the chest area. It's made out of a scuba knit material, so it fits me like a glove. I would usually wear this kind of dress for a night out, but I wanted to try to make it more daytime appropriate. To try to dress it down, I threw on a denim cropped jacket. I feel like it hits me in the perfect area because my hips are wider than the top half of my body. I then put on my worn out combat boots and a snapback to complete the outfit. I didn't accessorize because the dress is busy enough without any added embellishments. I put my ipod on shuffle to pick a title for this post, and it landed on Attracting Flies - Aluna George (Baauer remix).

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment