Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Can't Take My Eyes Off Of You















I bought these leggings a while ago, but it was way too hot to wear them. Today, it was a little cooler than usual, so I slipped them on! They have these really cool faux leather panels in the front which I was immediately drawn to, and I felt they were true to my style because a lot of my pants have paneling details on the front of them. I also love these leggings because the material on the back of them isn't thin, meaning you cannot see through them! It doesn't hurt that they were only $8.99! I decided to wear a black and white button up with these leggings to dress them up a little bit! I found this particular shirt at DDs Discounts for $5.99. To complete the look, I wore my maroon creepers, and slapped on some red lipstick! I love how this outfit has a darker vibe. Now that it's starting to cool off, I feel much more comfortable wearing a bunch of darker colors! Throughout  the day, I was listening to Lauryn Hill, so I named this look after one of my favorite songs.

Follow on Bloglovin

2 comments:

  1. Hi Alexa, what a lovely buy for such a great price.
    Have a wonderful day.
    Dusana :-)

    www.letnedni.com

    ReplyDelete