Monday, October 28, 2013

Dope Space Nine













This shirt was on sale at DDs for $6.49, and when I saw it, I thought back to when I was really obsessed with M-flo. In middle school, their albums were the only thing I listened to, and whenever I heard the word 'dope' I would think of their album Dope Space Nine. M-flo definitely influenced my way of thinking about the world because they were the first foreign artist that I heard. I really like how the shirt is mesh in the back and is fit like a muscle tee. I'm also wearing these cool jeans that I bought in middle school that have paneling across the front. A lot of my pants feature different paneling details. To complete the look, I put on some sunglasses from Giant Vintage and my platform sneakers.

Follow on Bloglovin

3 comments: