Sunday, October 13, 2013

God Help The Outcasts















I've been taking a little break from my blog this week, mostly because it was my dad's birthday week and he requested that I bake him 55 cupcakes. I had to take some time to mentally prepare myself to bake that many cupcakes and plan everything out perfectly. They turned out super yummy, so he was happy~ 

Today, I went to the beach with my parents and my little brother. I wore these cute linen shorts with white stitching on the bottom from Charlotte Russe, and a see through maroon colored shirt from DDs Discounts. The cut of the shirt definitely reminded me of Esmeralda from The Hunchback of Notre Dame (one of my favorite movies). In order to go along with the gypsy/Esmeralda look, I wore giant gold feather earrings from Charlotte Russe, and my black booties to toughen up the look a little. I love how well my wavy hair goes with my outfit! My favorite song from the movie is 'God Help The Outcasts' so I had to make it the name of this post. 

Also, the winner to my Orglamix giveaway was chosen and the winner is.........An D! Congratulations!!!!! You have been sent an email, and I hope you enjoy your win~ Thanks for entering!

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment